Children’s Medical Center provides secure, online access to portions of your child’s medical records via MyChart. Families need to call or come by the office to receive an activation letter, which is required to access this free service.
Log in to MyChart
Current patient families can log in 24 hours a day.
With MyChart, you can use the Internet to:
- Schedule medical appointments.
- View and print your health summary and immunization record from the MyChart electronic health record.
- View test results.
- Request prescription refills.
- Access trusted health information resources.
- Communicate electronically and securely with your Healthcare provider.
How do I sign up for MyChart?
Families who wish to participate will be issued a MyChart activation code during their clinic visit. This code will enable you to log in and create your own username and password. If you were not issued an activation code, please call us at 303-830-7337 and choose option 5 (medical records). You may also ask to sign up during your next office visit.
If you have additional questions about the use of MyChart, please review the MyChart FAQ page or call us at 303-830-7337 and choose Option 5.
Urgent Medical Matters
How do I schedule an appointment using MyChart?
All active MyChart patients/parents have the ability to schedule their Well Child Exam for children two years of age or older. The appointments are available for 30 to 90 days from the date of scheduling.
To schedule a Well Child Exam for a child two years of age or older:
- Log in to MyChart.
- Access the record of the child for whom you’d like to schedule the appointment.
- Hover over the Visits tab and select “Schedule an Appointment”
- Complete the form.
Scheduling Other Appointments
If you are in need of an appointment that is sooner than 30 days, or for a different reason, please call our office at 303-830-7337, Option 2.