COVID-19 Vaccine Has Arrived for Ages 5-11 in Limited Supply
CMC will be giving the COVID Vaccine for ages 5-11 in specific COVID-19 Vaccination Clinics only.
- We have received a limited supply to start, but we will continue to order more vaccine every week and will open additional appointments as we receive our vaccine allotments totals, if you do not see appointments available please do not call we will release more appointment slots as we know our shipment dates and dose allotments.
- Due to current allotments and the importance of managing inventory and minimizing waste, WE WILL NOT BE GIVING THE 5-11 DOSE OF THE COVID VACCINE AT REGULARLY SCHEDULED OFFICE VISITS AT THIS TIME, OR DOING OTHER VACCINES DURING THE COVID VACCINE CLINIC.
- Patients age 12 and over will continue to have COVID vaccine available at office visits.
- We expect to offer the vaccine to 5-11 year olds at office visits in the future once this initial rush has calmed and we know we can responsibly predict and manage inventory.
If you find our first COVID clinics full, please be patient and know that additional appointments will be available soon. Please continue to recheck your MyChart account for this availability.
If you find another facility to receive your vaccine, we encourage you to get the vaccine wherever you can get it at your earliest convenience.
PLEASE READ ALL THE FOLLOWING DETAILS BEFORE SCHEDULING:
- Follow the link below to schedule your appointment for dose one and two (21-42 days after the first dose). You must have an active MyChart account in order to sign-in and schedule.
- Please complete E-Check In on the day of your appointment prior to arriving at the clinic. MAKE SURE TO SIGN THE E CONSENT FOR THE COVID VACCINE. This will very much help you get through the COVID vaccine appointment efficiently.
- Check in at the front desk of our clinic so that we know you have arrived.
- Your child receives the vaccine.
- The CDC recommends a 15-minute observation period after vaccine administration to follow for any immediate allergic reactions. We request you wait in your car in the parking lot for this time so we can continue to provide a socially distanced clinic space.
- Patients with a history of severe or anaphylactic allergic reactions requiring a prescription for an epinephrine auto-injector (such as Epi-Pen, Auvi-Q, or similar) ought to remain IN CLINIC for a 30-minute observation period. We will direct you as to where you can sit for this time at the time of your appointment.
ONLY CMC PATIENTS WILL BE GIVEN THE VACCINE AT CMC.