Dear Parents and Patients,
Wow! What an exciting first 6 months we’ve had in our new office! Thank you to all our patients for accompanying us to our new location!
We are entering ‘sick’ season, and unlike last year, we expect to see a busy cold and flu season. Keep teaching good hand washing skills to all! As schools are all back in session, we would like to reiterate that our mask policy will hold steady in the medical setting/our clinic – all patients over 2 years old, and all accompanying family members should continue to come to clinic wearing a mask. We urge you to bring your own masks, but one will be provided if you cannot provide your own as you are required to wear one while in clinic.
Flu vaccines are in! Please look forward to more information from us regarding upcoming Flu clinics. We would urge all patients above 6 months old to receive a flu vaccine every fall/winter.
COVID-19 updates for our pediatric patients:
- As a clinic, we are strongly recommending COVID-19 vaccination to everyone over 12 years old, especially as the new Delta variant continues to spread. Please feel free to discuss any questions you may have with your physician at your next appointment. We are eagerly awaiting the approval of a COVID-19 vaccine for those 5-11 years old, and will be encouraging vaccination in that age group as well.
- We are happy to announce that we are administering the COVID-19 vaccine to patients 12 + in our clinic! Please call to schedule your adolescent’s COVID-19 vaccine.
- We do not offer COVID-19 testing in clinic. If testing is needed, your physician can place the order for you, and testing will be done at Children’s Hospital Colorado Drive-Through Testing Site. As testing appointments are currently limited at Children’s Hospital Colorado, we do encourage you to schedule your own testing through COVID check Colorado, which offers PCR testing at all sites for those over age 2: https://covidcheckcolorado.org/
- Testing will not be ordered after hours on weekdays or on the weekends. Please call during business hours 8:30am-5pm.
- As a clinic policy, we will not be signing any letters regarding mask exemptions