Many of our patients utilize the pediatric services offered by the Children’s Hospital Colorado network of care site of St. Josephs on 18th and Franklin. Therefore, Children’s Medical Center wants to pass on a change in classification for this facility.
Effective December 1, 2014 Children’s Hospital Colorado at St. Joseph Hospital Emergency Services will transition to Urgent Care Services and will be renamed Children’s Hospital Colorado Urgent Care, Uptown Denver. Children’s Hospital Colorado Urgent Care, Uptown Denver will offer 24/7 urgent care and patients will receive care by the same Pediatric Emergency Medicine physicians, clinicians and staff that have been providing care at this location throughout the years. Billing will be at urgent care fees and copays (as permitted by patient insurance plans); Procedure Only Visits will remain the same; inpatient and outpatient specialty care will remain the same
Outpatient Specialty Care will remain the same.
- Outpatient Specialty Clinics will remain available Monday – Friday, 8:00 am to 5:00 pm, by appointment.
- Specialties available include: Audiology; Pulmonology; Neurology; Gastroenterology; Endocrinology; ENT; Genetics; Cardiology; Orthopedics; Urology; Rehabilitation, Sleep Disorders; Nutrition; Breast Feeding; Sports Medicine consultations.
Radiology and Lab Services will remain the same:
- Outpatient Digital Radiography (x-ray): weekdays, 7:30 am – midnight; weekends and holidays, 9:00 am – 9:30 pm.
- Ultrasound, by appointment: weekdays, 8:30 am – 5:00 pm.
- Walk-in phlebotomy is available Monday – Friday, 8:00 am to 5:30 pm